YOU need a break – and Angler’s Mail magazine is the place to find the British fishing ‘staycation’ that works for YOU.
Find out where AM mag’s regional experts recommend for fine fishing with accommodation near the water’s edge.
This issue’s special Where To Fish section has suggestions in England and Wales.
Get your AM copy from a supermarket or newsagent today. In case of difficulty getting your copy, find out more here.
Exclusive columns inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Steve Collett – jumbo roach that so many anglers are ignoring
- John Bailey – The Trundled Worm and other perch findings
- Darren Cox – the pleasure boom, plus match slapping craze
- Andy Browne – an original approach to catching large carp
- Dr Ian Welch – what can be done to control cormorants?
- Dave Coster – new waggler fishing tactics, and hot hints
- Colin Davidson – why matching the hatch applies to carp
- Billy & Jamie – carp nights after work in Midlands
- Dave Tipping – how coastal ’hounds were hunted down
- Jack Perks – Footsteps learnings
- Mike Salisbury – catfish passion, plus latest coaching
- Epic Catches – first angler to a 19 lb and 20 lb barbel
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on… treat yourself to the print issue!